Monday, January 30, 2012

My First Custom Order

My sister recently attended her ONLY college football game. It's all in the name. In that same vein I am calling this my FIRST custom order. I know!!! I am making something for a someone I don't know! At their request!
As you can tell, I'm pretty excited about it.
I was asked if I could make a bumper to match the monster blanket. Alas, I don't have the fabric for it, but we worked out Plan B. I'm making it custom, in case you missed that.
I started cutting this weekend and it's starting to take shape. I'll be posting sneak peeks along the way. I am having so much fun with it already.

2 comments:

Amber Goodman said...

That is definitely something to be excited about! I'm proud of my sister-in-law :)

Audrie said...

I am sure the mom to be is very excited about her monsters.