Monday, July 11, 2011

Just a Little Update

BabeO's quilt is really coming along.  I'd guess that I'm nearly half way done with the quilting.  Nathan and I have been watching the extended editions of Lord of the Rings, which is helping in the quilting time department.  AND quilting is keeping me awake, I even made it through Helm's Deep.  Don't misunderstand, I love LOTR, I even read the book before the movies, but something about Helm's Deep gets me every time.  Which I'm pretty sure baffles and amuses Nathan, seeing as I manage to fall asleep during a battle scene.  I had totally never seen Faramir question them about their route and threaten Gollum!  I'm glad that scene exists, it helps to redeem Faramir after Peter Jackson ruined him.  It bugs me to no end when a good character is maligned in a movie just to add some drama.  I'm annoyed just thinking of it. 
Back to sewing... we are contemplating a road trip, in which case I am contemplating one of those back of the seat car organizers for cars, fairies, books, Friend magazines and the like.  I'm also thinking about something else, but it's more exciting than the car organizer so you'll have to wait.  Potentially more exciting that is, I love me some good organizing.

No comments: